Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I DONT WANT TO BE A ADULT!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated for awhile. I've just been busy being something I wish I was never diseased with....being a damn adult. I recently turned 22 and i've been battling moving out of my parents house..well I DID!!! and it sucks...not too much...just the "getting my own stuff" part. Like now when I walk into stores I think about pot, pans, toilet paper, paper towels etc... Who would of ever think of me the electronic loving nerd to think about these things I barely use on a daily basis.
My mom and I recently visited Bed, Bath and Beyond and I was all googled eyed over this zebra print shower curtain and these zebra printed hand towels. I don't know what's going on with me.....i'm slowly walking over to the other side......WOMANHOOD *screams*

I really hope you guys don't see me staring at washers and dryers soon....
HELP 

No comments:

Post a Comment