Friday, December 10, 2010

Ever felt that everywhere you go all you see is stop signs. Not on the corner of streets and on highways but in life. There's always that one thing in life pulling you down from reaching the ultimate goal. And eventually you feel like grabbing the stop signs and admitting it was right all along. Like Dear Mr Stop Sign...you were right and I'll take your advice and STOP.
Because at the end of the day, a dream is just a dream and 80 percent of the time when you wake up you forget what you dream't about. 
But I REFUSE to stop.
At every dead end, i'll jump over the fence.
Find another road and live the life I was meant to live.
I have realized if I was laying in my room by myself and no one else existed only I can end my life. Well God and I.
So how can anyone tell me to STOP.
   Dear Mr Stop Sign. I'll speed by you and you can't tell me shit. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I LOVE this post. It is definitely sassy. I am glad that you are not gonna feel discouraged. Stop signs are challenges. And there is no challenge that is too big to overcome. So you tell'em girl. LOl.

    I LOVEEEEE it.

    ReplyDelete