Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who Am I Listening too...

Far East Movement...duhh
I've been blasting their album for 3 days now. Their sound is definitely different and unique. I first heard "Like a G6" at a club and that song had everyone fist pumping, grinding, jumping...I had to find out who sang it...So I went on youtube and found them. 
Their first album called Folk Music was released in early 2006. The single “Round Round” was featured in the film, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, appearing both on the soundtrack and video game.
So they're no stranger to the music business.
I'm loving every song on their album and I'm expecting great things from these boys in the years to come. So check them out...my taste may not be your taste but hey it doesn't hurt to put a different sound in your itunes playlist.

If you have any new music for me to check out, just leave it in my comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment