Saturday, December 11, 2010

It a Jazmine Sullivan Kinda day...

So today I wish it was raining. I feel drained, emotionally exhausted, missing my sweetheart dearly, slowly falling apart. So I put on Jazmine Sullivan's album "Love me Back". Im bopping my head to 10 Seconds and im feeling her. Ever had those moments where you make a music video in your head while you're listening to a song? I'm having one of those moments right now. It's on full blast and I can't hear nothing but her words. She's preaching right now. Unlike most female artist today, I feel like Jazmine is reaching out to the ladies to not only be physically strong but be emotionally strong. Especially in one way relationships. She says, If you dont love me, someone else will. 
Her sound has definitely grown from "Bust your Windows" That was my jam. 
If you haven't checked out her album, get on itunes and check this Rising Star out.

This one's for my ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment