Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yes I'm GAY...

                                            .........SO WHAT!!!

Sometimes you just want that one support system..
All I want is respect for who I am.
I don't need permission for who I love.
Or judgement
or stones thrown against my already weak body
I'm fighting and the battle is...hard
But it's not over
I'm determined to win
and to rejoice
I have no white flag
I have a rainbow one though
which I wear proudly.
And it's wet with spit 
but I still wave it HIGH
and if you don't understand me
I know millions who will...
and I will not run and hide
this gay self
this gay me
is loud and proud
and dare to dream
about life 
and I live
and I hurt and I cry
but I rise
whens words are thrown
and I dodge the bullets as they slam against the wall beside me
I write my name above the holes with my gay hands
My name is Britney
and I am what I am
and you are who you are

1 comment:

  1. Things will soon get better..I pray everything works out for you..

    ReplyDelete