Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011

I would say, "New year, new me" but that would be a lie. Just because the '10 turned to '11 doesn't mean a light is going to shine down from heaven and totally transform me into someone else. That's why I've refrained from making new years resolutions because looking back at my past new years resolutions they've all been a fail. I feel like within myself change happens with a impact. Something has to strike me to open up that need for change. For example, maybe a problem in my relationship etc. I feel like this year has started on a high note...but the fat lady continues to sing high, then low, then high, then low. And everyone is walking out the concert of my life because my emotions is affecting the choir and the orchestra is stressing on the smaller things. I feel like I have everything resting right on my heart, and if one block is removed everything comes crashing down...everything that I took so long to build. I don't know what's going to change in my life in this new year...or what I even want to accomplish this year. But with days comes new experiences, and new insights of life. I am ready for 2011 to be over with truthfully. Cheers for the new year...2012 I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment