Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Want that Old thing back...that old thing dead and gone

Sometimes insecurities comes from completely loving someone and just simply being afraid to lose them to someone else. Someone else from their past or future. I know life is short and I want her to live. I want her to breathe without my insecurities breathing down her neck....following her every move. But with security I want honesty. I want to have that "no need to worry" feeling. That i'm the fucking best feeling. Maybe my insecurities towards her are maybe insecurities within myself. I don't feel like i'm her type...compared to people she point out that's so hot to her...or looking back at people in her past. In the end I can only be the best me. The best me for her...for us...for this relationship...that we are slowly trying to push above ground so we can live above earth again.

1 comment:

  1. wow...this is an amazing post. I do not even know what to say to this. A response that would probably be politically correct would be that all you can be is the best you. And if she doesnt love you for that..then she isnt the one for you. But if I know the young woman you are talking about, then I am sure she loves you just as you are...minus the controlling tendencies and insecurities. We al have insecurities so you are right, its about have honesty in the relationship to get rid of those insecurities.

    ReplyDelete