Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vent

I am not smart
I don't care about books and classes
Looking at white boards
And white old faces
Teaching me shit I don't need to know
I don't use fucking big words
And read books with...chapters
I rather picture books
Like magazines
Shit I'll read a coupon book
I don't talk about college things
N stress about expensive classes
In a big stupid campus
That feels so fucking empty
I'm not what I'm suppose to be
I'm a not a major or a damn minor
I'm fucking me
I don't talk about shit I barely could spell
Or talk about shot I could could give two fucks about
I'm dumb me
And all I know is what I need to know
So my conversations are limited
N my days are shorter
Ny bed is my classes
My tv is my professor
I'm not a fucking student
I'm Britney
Let's fucking talk about that
I'm a fucking entertainer
I get a grade A on my own test
Im tired
This semester is fucking over

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh...wow...I do not know what to say. This...is so strong and full of so much emotion. I am quite scared to even respond. I feel like this is directed at someone...hmmmm

    Babe, you do not have to be anyone but yourself. I keep saying this. You are passionate and funny and very SMART...no INTELLIGENT. You are kind. You have great communication skills...you are strong minded and innovative. So what if you don't use huge words that people in the real world don't even use...you are simply Britney...uniquely and genuinely BRITNEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was directed to someone....not completely though..just venting.

    ReplyDelete