Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confizzled Spotlight

Today I opened up my brain and let people that I never met in it. And they accepted my crazy, dysfunctional brain for what it was. They smiled and clapped for what came out of me...and accepted my dark words for what they were. They listened to something I never share...not for crowds...not for people...not just because I want too...not for any random person thats reading this. And I spoke and my voice BOOMED  and I saw their ears slowly face my sound and they smiled. I kept looking at the light ...give me words ... just print out a beautiful memoir and place it in my mind so I can read a sonnet...a renaissance... it was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Why are you so amazing? And why am I just now reading this blog? Why wasn't I there to see this performance?WHy??

    ReplyDelete