Thursday, February 10, 2011

This is It...

Today I feel accomplished. I went to my first day of training and met my very strange co-workers. As long as I continue to get payed by the hour...I'll have to bare with the awkward silence and be happy with the sound of the oven constantly clicking behind me and the african man selling DVD's outside. "Three FAH five, four FAH ten, ten FAH twenTAY" His accent is hallarious, me quoting what he was saying for the two hours I was there...do not do it justice. On break I went to this really upper class jewelry store...planning to browse...but SAW IT...it was perfect and I hope she loves it. I walked out feeling like a million bucks ...I was this close too skipping down the streets of harlem. The time need to go faster. Sunday can't come fast enough. I need to see this short, well shaped, beautiful, exotic creature that is currently nesting in Pennsylavania.


                                                                                   .....I can't wait to spread her feathers.

1 comment:

  1. This post is why I love you...The ring was sooo perfect it is not even funny. You are an amazing girlfriend and you definitely "spread my wings" this weekend. Our love is like no other. I love you.

    ReplyDelete