Friday, February 4, 2011

My Iphone 4

So for the people that know me... knows that I switch phones more than I should be. From ever since 2008 where I broke away from my mother's phone plane and got on my own phone plan I've been switching phones constantly. Recently I transferred from T-mobile to At&t to be on a plan with my girlfriend. The first phone I got on the plan was the blackberry torch. I remember getting the blackberry pearl in 2008 and ever since then I was in love with blackberrys and owned every blackberry that came out since. So I was pretty excited on getting the new blackberry torch. My excitement fell short though :( I realized no matter what blackberry I owned they all did the same thing. So I had to move on from the blackberry torch to Iphone 4....and I'm in love. From the amazing FREE games I downloaded to the useful apps that I barely use...I love it. I haven't use facetime that much though but it's a pretty cool feature. Plus the fact that you can video chat on skype from anywhere...is aMAYYYY-zing! Anyhow I don't think i'll be switching phones for awhile though.

P.S. - My girlfriend bought me something so totally cool for my computer that i'll be blogging about in a few weeks.  :) Thank you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment