Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pads after Pads

I am sitting here...with something in my pants I wish to not speak of. Something that for four days restrains me from fully living. I hate it. I hate Eve for biting into that stupid apple...and throwing this....this...evilness between my vagina and I. When it comes I curl into bed...and cry as it beats my body to a pulp as I feel my insides crumbling within me. I open the windows because I feel hot....then I close it because I feel cold..and this bed I once loved is now very uncomfortable and this room is beginning to suffocate me. Whyyyyyy were all women infested with this "disease." Why couldn't the doctor ask us as babies as we exploded out our mothers worn out vaginas if we wanted to be plagued with this...infestation. "Excuse me little feminine baby...would you like to bleed monthy?...cry once for yes or twice for no." ughhhh the journey continues...I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment