Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Very Queer Valentine

So before I start this post, let me say WOW. I have never been excited for Valentines Day the way I was this year.  In my previous relationships February 14th have always just been a day. Another day...of red...of young couples...wearing red... walking around with big teddy bears...cheap roses...kiss me, kiss me...SHUT UP. This year...was completely different. It was my girlfriend and I first Valentines Day and I earlier realized it was one of her favorite occasions. Which made me excited and determined to see that amazing smile slapped across her face the same way as the first day I ever saw her. I bought her a ring with our initials on it and wrote her a song. So I had the material and the sentimental. As I waited for 12:00 AM I decorated her room thinking about her smile....her amazing smile. We spent the night laughing, drinking wine and tasting chocolate....sitting on her purple rug on the floor we looked at the rings we got for each other...and I couldn't believe how amazing this day I never cared for was going. After the night ended ...I looked at her ..and thought about her amazing smile. The amazing smile of the past, the present, and the amazing smile I would love to see in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment