Thursday, February 3, 2011

Emergencia!...Emergencia!

So today was very interesting. It was my second time in the emergency room since I've been sick for the month. My mom called me and was very worried about me coughing so much and suggested (well force) me to go to the emergency room. I'm my mom's only baby so I'm use to her over reacting about my well being. So I walked one mile to the emergency room in the cold because i'm in the middle of bubble f#%k land. When I got there I was nervous. I don't know why but I was kind of scared. It seemed that all the people in front of me were calling their relatives to alert them that they had to stay overnight. I've never stayed over night at the hospital so that added to my already shaky nerves. Anyhow the visit was quick and short. The doctor did a test for strep throat but I was NEGATIVE for it so I was pretty happy. The "special doctors" advice was to gargle with salt and take advil. But all I left with was a really cool wrist band, and one HUGE bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment