Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Drunk Post

I'm lying i'm not drunk. I'm on my girlfriends campus in her room on my second cup of wine. I do not drink. Seriously, I hate liquor. The taste, the burn going down my throat...the smell. So i've downgraded to light wines and of course beer. I'm a light drinker so I still get buzzed. I remember my first hang over in my cousins bedroom. Teenagers bored thinking about our parents rum stashed in the unlocked cupboard in the kitchen. Took one drink and we all ran upstairs laughing, yucking at the disgusting taste it left in our throat. Laying on the bed talking about our partners at that time and gossiping about people we disliked. Realizing we were still able to focus....we ran down stairs to the unlocked cupboard drinking another glass of the disgusting black rum...and like the dummy I was, my cousin dared me to take down a extra glass....GULP. The cup was empty, we ran back upstairs to the spinning room. Unable to focus...we were all in our own world..having conversations with ourselves. The night went fast...I woke up in a sea of my own...inside fluids. I promised my self i would never drink again the next day. We all promised. We all lied.

1 comment:

  1. Omg. I love this post. It's hilarious. Everyone has the memorable times when they dranked and promised they would never drink again. LMAO ha! We all lie. haha

    ReplyDelete