Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not Anything Important

So I'm sitting on my girlfriend's bed in her dorm room and I pull out my computer excited to write something on my blogspot. Then as I click on "new post" my mind goes blank. I don't know what to write about so I write this. I'm watching lifetime at the moment so I am unable to think of anything but this man killing his wife in this movie. You know how these crazy lifetime movies go. The psycho husband, the evil step daughter, the son that beats his mother...geez the crazy over the top things you see in these movies. Okay so it's getting to the good part......I hate missing the beginning of the movie...I am totally clueless to what is going on, but the obvious. I wish in life it worked this way. No beginning, just a middle and ending. So you are unable to judge anything from the pass and live life by what you see "in the now"I think we should all live life in the present. I guess missing the beginning of this lifetime movie kind off sorta' taught me something. lol Can you believe that? 

1 comment:

  1. Ha...well check that out...Lifetime is more than dramatic soap operas. I hope you realize that all in all nothing but the ending matters any how :)

    ReplyDelete