Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Day Ahead...

I am so not looking forward for tomorrow...it's going to be a long, long , long day. I start my new job...and I also have a interview for a second job. I am trying to make my days ahead as busy as possible. It's impossible to sleep at night because It seems I think about everything at night. I think about my mom...and how I wish things was different. I think about my un-official girlfriend and the fact that I feel like i'm slowly losing her. I think about Phylicia Barnes...17 years old from North Carolina that has been missing from Baltimore (visiting her sister) since December 28th. I think about where she may be and how her mother is probably having a lot of sleepless nights not knowing where your child may be. If she's alive or dead...being tortured..being hurt...Her story feels so close to home because I seriously feel like I know her. All these random crazy thoughts come to me at night...and continue to linger with me during the day. I just want to sleep...and wake up and feel like i'm the only one on her mind. Or wake up and every lump in my mother's body disappear. Or wake up and Phylicia Barnes has been found alive cuddling next to her mother in bed. The day ahead....hold great expectations.

...

1 comment: